“Familiar materials can suddenly provide us with new insights, just by taking them out of their original context, by reviewing and reusing them in a different situation. Even the cheapest materials have an aesthetic quality that designers can use.” Jeroen Wand
Studio Jeroen Wand was founded by Jeroen Wand in 2007. The studio specializes in interior design, furniture and products for private clients, business and the industry.
Studio Jeroen Wand creates products, objects and installations that challenge the established order. The studio explores the dynamic raw and unpolished part of design, stimulating the search for alternative forms of what is to be considered beautiful or agreeable. The designs of the studio are not conventional and compliant, but go beyond the predictable.
Studio Jeroen Wand alters, reinvents and modifies traditional combinations of materials and techniques, culminating into unconventional production processes, such as paper laminating or plaster rotation moulding. The works of the studio are the result of experiment and research where the method of production directly influences the form and function.
Jeroen Wand (1985) studied product design at the Academy of fine Arts and Design in Maastricht (NL). In 2008 he graduated with an MA at the Sandberg Institute in Amsterdam (NL). Currently, Jeroen Wand lives and works in Eindhoven.
Studio Jeroen Wand respects your privacy and treats the personal information you give us very confidential. We use the data to make sure your orders are processed as quick and easy as possible and to keep you informed on the process of shipping. We will never sell your information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties involved in the ordering process. You are always entitled to access, modify and/or correct your data.
Use of your data
Studio Jeroen Wand uses your data to provide the following services:
- When you place an order we need your (company) name, email address, shipping address, phone number and payment information to execute the order and inform you of the progress.
- We store your personal information and information regarding your order in our database.
- By signing up for our newsletter, we will use your email address to inform you about Studio Jeroen Wand news, special offers and events. If you do not wish to receive the newsletter anymore, you can simply unsubscribe at any time via a link at the bottom of our newsletters.
- We work together with the following companies: GLS and PostNL for sending an order, Mailchimp for sending a newsletter and storing your contact details, Rabobank for receiving or sending a payment. These companies obviously have their own privacy policies:
- You always have the right to have the provided personal information removed from our system.
If you have a question in reference to the above, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +31(0)6-52138114